[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 22 Oct 87 17:38 PDT
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Fri, 16 Oct 87 12:06:51 MDT
I certainly would like to see REQUIRE mean something, although I'm a
little uneasy about making it have such an operative rather than
Be that as it may, I'm willing to report it out as endorsed.
I take GLS's recent message as an indication that some proposal is
called for here, although I don't know whether he likes this one.
Are there any other opinions, or can we release it?