[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 3)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 3)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 87 16:21 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU, KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, Hornig@ALDERAAN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- In-reply-to: <871027-145108-1674@Xerox>
Version 3 of the UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT writeup is incomplete.
It lacks a rationale. Version 1 had a rationale which you might be able to
Version 3 also seems to have lost the endorsement summary. I hope it will be
replaced before presentation to the committee.
Modulo these minor issues, I support the CONTINUATION-MODEL proposal as stated.
It takes the position I had endorsed when I originally introduced this issue.