[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DECLARE-MACROS (Version 2) Volunteer wanted.
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: DECLARE-MACROS (Version 2) Volunteer wanted.
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 87 16:18 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <871123-130330-2620@Xerox>
I'm not convinced that the user impact is a big deal. There are a number
of useful workarounds which this proposal could (and apparently should)
suggest which will tend to nullify the effect on users.
I plan to submit a revised copy of DECLARE-MACROS that will factor in the
feedback we got from Gold Hill and Franz, and then we can work from there.
(Larry: I'll try to do this in the near future. Bug me if I don't seem to
have gotten to it by, say, next week.)