[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Version 3)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Version 3)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 87 17:42 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <871123-140249-2744@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Date: 23 Nov 87 14:02 PST
I removed an awkward phrase which read
"Users who have been assuming [no duplicates]...
will have to be modified."
although perhaps that is what we mean.
Perhaps "Users who" was a typo for "Uses which".