[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT (Version 4)
- To: CL-CLEANUP@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT (Version 4)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 87 21:10 EST
- In-reply-to: <871123-120102-2456@Xerox>
This looks fine.
On the related fill-pointer issue that isn't written up yet, I assume
what we're going to propose is that adjust-array cannot add or remove a
fill-pointer, it can only change the fill-pointer's value. That seems
the consistent extension of what little CLtL says.