[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: REDUCE-ARGUMENT-EXTRACTION (version 1)
- To: Dan L. Pierson <pierson@MULTIMAX.ARPA>
- Subject: Issue: REDUCE-ARGUMENT-EXTRACTION (version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 87 20:56 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8712072337.AA01737@multimax.ARPA>
I favor REDUCE-ARGUMENT-EXTRACTION:KEY.
I'd like to see a version 2 of this proposal, amended according to
the comments received. The changes would all be to the form of the
proposal, not its substance, but would make it more approvable.
Proposals containing test cases that have not been tested are
a real no-no!