[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Subject: cleanup status
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1988 21:04 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 6 Jan 1988 17:13-EST from Kent M Pitman <KMP at STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
If chaos results, who is to blame but us?
Well, maybe there is some middle ground between chaos and living with
CLtL, as is, for two or three more galactic rotations. If those are the
only two choices, I'll take chaos.