[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DECLARATION-SCOPE
- To: Hornig@ALDERAAN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: DECLARATION-SCOPE
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Jan 88 19:45 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Charles Hornig <Hornig@ALDERAAN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Thu, 7 Jan 88 08:55 EST
In order for this proposal to go out in the mailing to X3J13 committee members,
we will need a version of the proposal that reflects, either in the cost/benefit
analysis, or in the discussion, the topics mentioned in the mail so far.
If you want to separate out the issues of type declarations into a separate
proposal, then this proposal is misnamed, it probably should be
DECLARE-SPECIAL-SCOPE and you need another one that is DECLARE-TYPE-SCOPE.
Personally, I think we are close enough to attempt a comprehensive set of rules
for DECLARATION-SCOPE and that you should go for it; there's not that much time.