[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 3)
- To: CL-CLEANUP@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 3)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Jan 88 20:53 PST
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Thu, 12 Nov 87 18:48 EST
The last mail on this topic was 12 November.
Jul 23: Jim Kempf's version 2 mailed
Nov 11: mail about a few typos and bugs in it which he agreed to adopt.
Nov 12: Kent Pitman mailed version 3
Dave Moon replied.
Version 2 is incompatible with Version 3.
Do we go back to version 2 (#, as currently spec'd, allowed only within constants?)