[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New version of FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT proposal
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: New version of FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT proposal
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 15 Jan 88 14:48 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Fri, 15 Jan 88 14:26:15 MST
I don't think we can release a proposal with two choices. This issue is not
important enough for us to debate two choices before X3J13.
I propose a majority vote of the individuals who care to vote in response to
For the record, my vote is USE-ACTUAL-ARGUMENT-TYPE; the simplicity of the
declarations and the ugliness of the alternative, as well as the weight of
current practice, argue for it.