[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: FORMAT-COLON-UPARROW-SCOPE (version 2)
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: FORMAT-COLON-UPARROW-SCOPE (version 2)
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1988 21:31 EST
- In-reply-to: Msg of 18 Jan 1988 16:46-EST from gls at Think.COM
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
CMU Common Lisp (known as Spice Lisp in spicier days) seems to implement
TEST-FOR-REMAINING-ARGUMENTS. Some other implementations may have taken
their cue from us.
Nevertheless, following the herd, I favor TEST-FOR-REMAINING-SUBLISTS.