[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT (version 2)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT (version 2)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 88 15:22 EST
- Cc: pierson@mist.ARPA, CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <880114-200421-4849@Xerox>
- References: The message of 30 Dec 87 19:26 EST from Dan L. Pierson <pierson@mist.ARPA>
Date: 14 Jan 88 20:03 PST
I think we can ship a version 3 that has the [] remarks removed. Probably we
want to add to the Discussion section.
What do folks think about a paragraph like:
DISASSEMBLE is an environment feature; some question has been raised as to the
place and force of environment features in the standard. However, this proposal
stands if DISASSEMBLE is part of the standard language.
All fine with me.