[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: cl-cleanup@Sail.stanford.edu
- Subject: Withdrawn issues
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 13 Feb 88 17:32 PST
I am removing these issues from the list of ones that I will report status on.
This does not preclude someone from resubmitting them, but these have been
dropped. I hope this doesn't cause anyone too much pain.
- ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (Version 1, 22-Apr-87)
(ADJUST-ARRAY on non-adjustable arrays returns copy)
extend COPY-ARRAY instead?
Tabled until resubmitted
- DEFINITION-FUNCTIONS (no formal proposal)
(Extensions for documentation-type for delete-definition
for type FUNCTION, VARIABLE, TYPE. )
Rough draft mailed 9-Oct-87.
JonL may mail something.
- EVAL-DEFEATS-LINKER (Version 1, 12 Jun-87)
("selective linking" means GC non-used symbols;
proposal to change #., #, and part of FUNCTION-TYPE
Wait on FUNCTION-TYPE, LOAD-TIME-EVAL
Propose #., #, changes independently.
- EXPORT-COORDINATION (no formal proposal)
Add new macros for defining, export at same time
Too many interactions with package system
EXPORT doesn't do an IMPORT. The book says so, just not
in the right place.
- IF-BODY (Version 7, 16-Jun-87)
(extend IF to implicit progn if more than one ELSE form?)
Draft released 16-Jun-87.
Discussed at X3J13/Jun 87.
Postpone pending resolution of policy on extensions
- IGNORE-ERRORS (Version 4, 29-May-87)
(Introduce error catcher)
Awaiting error proposal
- KEYWORD-KEYWORDS (version 1)
(Change &REST to :REST)
- OPEN-KEYWORDS (Version 1, 17-Jul-87)
Questionable; needs stronger justification.
Tabled until resubmitted.
- SEQUENCE-EXTREME-SEARCH (not yet submitted)
Want MINIMIZE and MAXIMIZE sequence functions