[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Issue: MACRO-FUNCTION-ENVIRONMENT
- To: "cl-cleanup" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Issue: MACRO-FUNCTION-ENVIRONMENT
- From: "AITG::VANROGGEN" <email@example.com>
- Date: 21 Mar 88 20:09:00 EDT
- Cc: vanroggen
- Reply-to: "AITG::VANROGGEN" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Looks pretty good, but how about explicitly allowing NIL as the environment,
indicating the null lexical environment? This is just as in GET-SETF-METHOD-
ENVIRONMENT, which you might as well add to the list of references.
BTW, VAX LISP already implements the proposed behavior.
I'm receiving CL-CLEANUP mail now (thank you, rpg), so there's no need
to CC to me. Also, please note that my real name is different from my
account/user name: "Walter van Roggen", and thus should never be spelled
"Walter Vanroggen" except by blind use of DELETE and STRING-CAPITALIZE.