[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: FUNCTION-TYPE (version 10)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: FUNCTION-TYPE (version 10)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 88 22:21 EDT
- Cc: CL-CLEANUP@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <880519-144631-1033@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Approved, except for one thing. The word "procedure" appears
three times without being defined. One occurrence is legitimate,
but I believe these two are typos for "function".
5c. The effect of
(SETF (SYMBOL-FUNCTION symbol) non-procedure)
is not defined. Implementations are permitted to signal an error.
6a. (COERCE symbol 'FUNCTION) extracts the symbol-function of the
given symbol, signalling an error if SYMBOL is not fbound or if
the contents of the symbol-function cell is not a procedure.