[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-NUMBER (Version 3)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-NUMBER (Version 3)
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 88 01:56:36 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 23 May 88 17:38 PDT <880523-173849-5795@Xerox>
Nit: the Category: should be ADDITION rather than ENHANCEMENT
The References: section should mention Issue: SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-PACKAGE.
Between these two issues -- SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-PACKAGE and this one --
somewhere it should be mentioned that comparison is performed by EQL. Then
the Rationale: section of this issue can be expanded to note that it simply
makes available to the #+ syntax a means of using "features" that would
otherwise not be denotable. More complex "features", such as strings or
cons's still wouldn't be supported in the #+ syntax.
You can also add under the Current Practice: section that Lucid and Symbolics
both implement the proposed behaviour.
-- JonL --