[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 4)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 4)
- From: Eric Benson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 88 01:13:01 pdt
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, KMP@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com, CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 31 May 88 22:10:07 PDT <880531-221036-4393@Xerox>
Date: 31 May 88 22:10:07 PDT
Its late enough in the game, and I'm enough behind in the mail, to want some
briefer summaries of positions on this issue. We've been round it lots. Are ye
fer it or agin it?
Along with KMP, I favor the continuation model.