[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SPECIAL-VARIABLE-TEST (Version 2)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Issue: SPECIAL-VARIABLE-TEST (Version 2)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 88 15:54 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <880531111336.6.KMP@PEWEE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I approve this, but noticed a couple of typos while reading it:
Note: Since special variable proclamations are pervasive and
declarations are not, the technique for determining whether binding
the variable named by SYMBOL is not dependent on the surrounding
In the third line, some phrase like "produces a SPECIAL binding"
Symbolics Genera has undocumented internal function which does this.
"an" is missing.