[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 4)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 4)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 10 Jun 88 00:45 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>'s message of Thu, 26 May 88 19:29:49 PDT
My original take on this was that it was close to release status, but I think it
deserves to have Moon's comments incorporated. My personal preference would to
cast it in imperative mode rather than first person plural but I wouldn't hold
it up for that.
My reading on this issue is that, once cl-cleanup gets it sorted out, there will
be no controversy in X3J13.