[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: FORMAT-PRETTY-PRINT (version 3)
- To: "cl-cleanup" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Issue: FORMAT-PRETTY-PRINT (version 3)
- From: "AITG::VANROGGEN" <email@example.com>
- Date: 10 Jun 88 12:46:00 EDT
- Cc: vanroggen
- Reply-to: "AITG::VANROGGEN" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it's confusing to say that FORMAT always binds *PRINT-ESCAPE* to
NIL and also either binds it to T or NIL as required by various directives.
Furthermore, this would seem to disallow directives which don't bind any
of those *PRINT-xxx* variables. VAX LISP has a ~W directive which prints
using the current *PRINT-xxx* bindings.