[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 4)
- To: Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com
- Subject: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 4)
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 88 15:07:04 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Tue, 7 Jun 88 17:28 EDT <19880607212838.1.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
re: An earlier version of the proposal had Current Practice information
for Xerox, Franz, HP, and DEC. Where did it go?
By modifying the part about (setf (getf ...) ...), the semantics were changed
enough that I couldn't be sure what to say about these implementations. I
think the before-modification proposal was trying to defend the status quo;
its likely that almost nobody fits the current description exactly now.
-- JonL --