[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: FUNCTION-COMPOSITION (Version 1)
- To: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Subject: Re: Issue: FUNCTION-COMPOSITION (Version 1)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 12:11 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: The message of 23 Jun 88 18:16 EDT from Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 88 18:16:22 EDT
Presumably the following is a typo ...
... This all seems a bit gratuitous to me, but if the rest of you
think it would promote better programming style, I won't argue.
Well, I'm not passionate about this issue, but times have changed a lot
since the last time this issue came up. Functional programming styles
are much more respectable to talk about now. I just wanted to give people
a chance to react to them anew.