[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: STREAM-INFO (Version 4)
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: STREAM-INFO (Version 4)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 23 Jun 88 00:53 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, DICK@WHEATIES.AI.MIT.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Fri, 24 Jun 88 13:57 EDT
"Returns the current horizontal position of the cursor..."
The word "cursor" is unfortunately overused and not defined here or elsewhere in
(with-output-to-string (x ) (princ "a test") (output-position x))?
Is it implementation dependent?
What is (output-position *terminal-io*)? What is the relation between
(output-position (make-broadcast-stream a b)) and (output-position a) and
I'm sure I can think of more questions given time...