[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE (initial draft)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE (initial draft)
- From: Eric Benson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 88 17:27:00 pdt
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Mon, 11 Jul 88 14:12:47 MDT <8807112012.AA22808@cdr.utah.edu>
AND, OR and NOT are only messy to deal with if any of the type
specifiers involved use SATISFIES. Otherwise they are well defined.
I think you should remove AND, OR and NOT from the "exceptions list."