[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A lambda question
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.edu
- Subject: A lambda question
- From: Skona Brittain <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 88 16:53:21 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted-date: Tue, 26 Jul 88 16:53:21 PDT
Now that we've supposedly finished with function-type,
is anybody working on a proposal to introduce a func-
tion that would retrieve the lambda-expression defini-
tion from a user-defined function object?
If not, does anybody want such a proposal? I recall
someone (Barry or Richard I think) mentioning it in
Boston but I don't remember what the reaction was or
if there even was any.
If there were to be such a function, what would be a
good name for it?