[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A lambda question
- To: Skona Brittain <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: A lambda question
- From: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 88 20:20:57 EDT
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 26 Jul 88 16:53:21 -0700.
If there were to be such a function, what would be a
good name for it?
How about EXTRACT-LAMBDA-EXPRESSION ? I assume that the proposal will
allow this function to return NIL if the original lambda expression has
been compiled or optimized to the point where it can no longer be
retrieved? I wouldn't want to require memory-tight implementations to keep
around the original form in all cases.