[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A lambda question (a.k.a. issue FUNCTION-DEFINITION)
- To: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU, email@example.com
- Subject: A lambda question (a.k.a. issue FUNCTION-DEFINITION)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 88 13:22 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- References: <880801104035.4.KMP@PEWEE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, The message of 26 Jul 88 20:20 EDT from Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU, The message of 26 Jul 88 16:53 PDT from Skona Brittain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Actually, you faked me into thinking this wasn't written up.
In fact, I submitted a proposal on this a while back:
FUNCTION-DEFINITION, Version 1, Pitman, 23-Jun-88
Much of my previous message was a re-hash of what had gone into
that proposal. If you don't have a copy and need one, send me
mail privately and I'll re-transmit it to you.