[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PATHNAME-WILD (Version 1)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-WILD (Version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 88 22:17 EDT
- In-reply-to: <880721134308.5.KMP@PEWEE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I am in favor of PATHNAME-WILD:NEW-FUNCTION with one change.
The function name should be PATHNAME-WILD-P rather than WILD-PATHNAME-P;
I think that's more consistent with the rest of Common Lisp.