[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: encourage no side-effect garbage
- To: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
- Subject: re: encourage no side-effect garbage
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Sep 88 22:19 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU's message of Wed, 20 Jul 88 15:48:35 PDT
I'd like to withdraw this issue from discussion.
The cleanup committee is constituted to consider changes to the Language that
the standard describes. Whether the standard should have a (non-binding)
section on implementation notes is really up to the editor and the editorial
I think it should, but it doesn't belong as a "cleanup" to the language.
I think this is the sentiment that was expressed by others, but I wanted to give
final notice before moving it to the "withdrawn" category.