[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER
- To: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 20 Sep 88 00:37 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>'s message of Tue, 20 Sep 88 00:19:47 PDT
When you're about to release Lucid Common Lisp version 17, you'll be glad that
we made the default for :USE be LISP so that you could support users who want to
:USE '("LUCID-3-0") ?
What's today a vendor-to-vendor issue is as likely to become a
version-to-version issue for you, no?