[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: STACK-LET (Version 1)
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: STACK-LET (Version 1)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 20 Sep 88 01:26 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
This issue (discussed on Commonemail@example.com instead of cl-cleanup, by
mistake?) has had no discussion since July 1. I don't think the issue is
STACK-LET but some kind of DYNAMIC-EXTENT-VALUES if we don't want to prejudice
the issue to a specific proposal.
This should certainly remain an active issue at some level, but I think the
current proposal is not adequate.
Is it useful to bring it up to X3J13 in its current form?