[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: CONTAGION-ON-NUMERICAL-COMPARISONS
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 88 10:44:45 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Wed, 14 Sep 88 16:27 EDT <19880914202753.3.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
This proposal accurately reflects the state of Lucid Common Lisp,
Release 3.0; previous releases implemented CLtL.
Incidentally, I know we thrashed this issue out on Common-Lisp@SU-AI
some months ago; and I remember initiating the discussion with a query
msg to find out how other people felt about the issue. However your
"References" field shows only the very cryptic:
I've noticed that this kind of encryption always occurs whe Symbolics
folks try to reference prior mail; it must be some kind of "feature"
in the Symbolics mailer?
Could you possibly restore something more like the original dateline;
on these references, with at least (1) which mailing list to which
the msg was sent, (2) the "From" name, and (3) a readily understandable
date format [e.g. Wed, 14 Sep 88 16:27 EDT]. Thanks.
-- JonL --