[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: masinter.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: message references
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 88 11:24:20 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: masinter.PA@Xerox.COM's message of 20 Sep 88 21:28:12 PDT <880920-213021-5496@Xerox>
re: . . . messages about an inconsequential topic like what
the in-reply-to field of the message headers says ...
I believe you've misunderstood something; the commentary about the
"References" section is not about "message headers" or anything
having to do with mail sytem protocols.
Rather, it is about the content of the section of Cleanup Proposals
called "References". Since these proposals are discussed at the
X3J13 meetings, and by persons who have no access to electronic
mail, then I'd hope the are in human-readable format, rather than
See the form you passed out at the Fort Collins X3J13 meeting called
"Format for proposals to the cleanup committee (Version 13).
-- JonL --