[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 88 17:21:20 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 23 Sep 88 01:15 PDT <880923-011503-3968@Xerox>
re: Current Practice:
. . .
Symbolics Genera currently has exactly the set of symbols on it which is
prescribed by CLtL.
Lucid has exactly such set in the Lisp package. In fact, several iterations
between Dan Weinreb, Penny (last name?), and myself were required during
the summer of 1986 to get it right.
-- JonL --