[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: EQUAL-STRUCTURE (Version 4)
- To: Masinter.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: EQUAL-STRUCTURE (Version 4)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 88 19:17 EDT
- Cc: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <881001-161033-2214@Xerox>
Date: 1 Oct 88 16:10 PDT
... I would object to a statement in the Discussion ...
I assume you mean "wouldn't".
Ok, put it in the discussion. I'm not hot on making it imperative. I just
wanted it clearly marked for Kathy to find.
If you do that, and make the "instance" change, you can go ahead and count
me as supporting the proposal.