[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: ARRAY-TYPE-ELEMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS (version 5)
- To: Jim McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Issue: ARRAY-TYPE-ELEMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS (version 5)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 5 Oct 88 14:13 PDT
- Cc: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Jim McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>'s message of Wed, 5 Oct 88 12:18:13 PDT
"I'd like someone to
point out why you can't simply require
(equal (array-element-type (make-array n :element-type x))
for all legal types x."
a) nobody does it
b) its not very useful
I thought this was in the discussion section, but it seems to be hidden.