[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: FUNCTION-COMPOSITION (Version 1)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: FUNCTION-COMPOSITION (Version 1)
- From: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 88 11:24:02 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Your message of 02 Oct 88 14:32:00 -0700. <881002-143242-2709@Xerox>
How do you feel about removing :TEST-NOT and -IF-NOT?
This would break a lot of existing user code for merely cosmetic gain. I
have no objection to deprecating these options and providing something more
elegant, but I wouldn't like to see them tossed out. I could think of
several hundred things that are equally ugly...