[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: TEST-NOT-IF-NOT (Version 1)
- To: gls@Think.COM
- Subject: Issue: TEST-NOT-IF-NOT (Version 1)
- From: Jim McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 12:33:16 PDT
- Cc: KMP@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com, CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: gls@Think.COM's message of Wed, 5 Oct 88 10:26:46 EDT <8810051426.AA26682@joplin.think.com>
My only complaint about this is that I use REMOVE-IF-NOT much more
frequently than REMOVE-IF.
Maybe we should add KEEP-IF :-)
I could even get serious if we called it ABSTRACT.