[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: TAGBODY-CONTENTS (Version 4)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Issue: TAGBODY-CONTENTS (Version 4)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 16:00 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <881005233028.2.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
TAGBODY-CONTENTS:FORBID-EXTENSION is fine.
I hope it's clear enough that it is -not- an error to have
duplicate tags in a TAGBODY if no one goes to them. This is
implied but not stated explicitly within the body of the proposal.