[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE (Version 1)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE (Version 1)
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 19:59:09 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, Christopher.McConnell@A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 5 Oct 88 20:47 PDT <881005-204718-2157@Xerox>
Correction: Lucid Common Lisp 3.0 implements the proposed suggestion.
I belive Chris simply tried it out on a very early "beta" release of
LCL3.0; but the product version indeed has this lacuna fixed.
-- JonL --