[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue FIXNUM-NON-PORTABLE (Version 3)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Issue FIXNUM-NON-PORTABLE (Version 3)
- From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 88 10:40 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com, Masinter.firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <881006-210851-2113@Xerox>
Date: 6 Oct 88 21:08 PDT
(2) remove the type BIGNUM from the language.
I don't really see the point of this. Isn't BIGNUM simply defined to be
(AND INTEGER (NOT FIXNUM))? I admit that it isn't an extremely useful
type specifier, but it is just as portable as FIXNUM.