[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE (Version 1)
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE (Version 1)
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 88 20:10:43 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Christopher.McConnell@A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Fri, 7 Oct 88 22:00 EDT <19881008020002.2.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
re: What's a "component"?
It's "half a loaf" of a "first cut".
Yea, I know that a :print-function can grab information which is not at
all apparent from the defined components of an object. But it's "rare".
The "first cut" simply doesn't stop where the _default_ structure printer
-- JonL --