[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: LISP-SYMBOL-REDEFINITION (Version 2)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: LISP-SYMBOL-REDEFINITION (Version 2)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 88 21:53 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <881007-162444-1360@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
I can't read this, it's full of typos, at least near the beginning.
Either that or my eyes are going from dealing with 300 or 400
messages of mail backlog in the last two days.