[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PACKAGE-DELETION (Version 4)
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: PACKAGE-DELETION (Version 4)
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 88 19:19:18 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman's message of Fri, 7 Oct 88 20:36 EDT <881007203609.4.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
For the record, I don't really think that
should be treated the same as
Kent, I didn't change any of that. I know, my msg said "added the minor
corrections"; but I didn't take altering the semantics of DELETE-PACKAGE
to be a "minor" correction, so I didn't do it. Could you double check to
be sure that you didn't misread something?
re: I also deliberately did not say that delete package returns T if the
deletion is successful "and otherwise returns NIL" since sometimes it
does not return at all.
Is this really worth belaboring? You do have to say what it returns
in the case when you call it on an already deleted package.
-- JonL --