[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 5)
- To: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 5)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 7 Oct 88 18:38 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Fri, 7 Oct 88 21:10 EDT
David: I thought I responded to almost all of your comments;
In response to your complaint about "no cost to users", I rewrote Cost to
I removed the <dont care>s from the test cases.
I incorporated your remarks about Symbolics Genera 7.2 in Current Practice.
I thought JonL had responded to the reason why he removed the Current
Practice for Xerox, Franz, HP and DEC, and agreed that the test cases had
changed and so regenerating them would require some extra work and not be