[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: ALIST-NIL (Version 4)
- To: CL-Cleanup@Sail.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: ALIST-NIL (Version 4)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 15:35 EDT
- Cc: JonL@Lucid.COM, Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
My notes from the Fairfax meeting...
KMP: Moon has weak opposition to this proposal, primarily on compatibility grounds.
Otherwise, we felt this was ready to vote.
JonL: Worried that Lucid would have to change.
[KMP pointed out that this isn't true because it becomes an "is an error"
situation. JonL said that might be ok, but wanted to think more about it.]
The issue was not voted upon.