[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: ARGUMENTS-UNDERSPECIFIED (Version 4)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: ARGUMENTS-UNDERSPECIFIED (Version 4)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 15:38 EDT
- Cc: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
My notes from Fairfax meeting...
KMP: Moon observes that MAKE-STRING is also addressed by Character committee.
Otherwise, ready to vote.
RWK: Content to allow this proposal ammend MAKE-STRING per CLtL, and have
Character proposal supersede that when voted in, but maybe document
should be explicit.
Not voted upon.