[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: DEFSTRUCT-PRINT-FUNCTION-INHERITANCE (Version 2)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: DEFSTRUCT-PRINT-FUNCTION-INHERITANCE (Version 2)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 16:18 EDT
- Supersedes: <881013161449.7.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
[I left something out in previous version.]
My notes from Fairfax meeting...
KMP: Moon says the Genera current practice info is wrong.
Nevertheless, we (Symbolics) don't oppose the proposal since
it is more consistent with CLOS.
Someone wondered about how you get back the #S printer for something
that has inherited a non-#S printer once this proposal goes into effect.