[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: vanroggen%aitg.DEC@decwrl.dec.com
- Subject: Issue: PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 88 13:55 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <8810132043.AA19823@decwrl.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 13:43:44 PDT
This reminds me of another issue which may deserve a cleanup issue:
*PRINT-CIRCLE* ought to say that the printer detects shared structure
as well as circularity. The description of #n# and #n= does mention
referring to shared structures as well as circular ones, so it would
make sense that the printer should behave in this manner.
Good point. This may in fact be controversial, since detecting shared
structure can be considerably more expensive to implement than only
detecting circular structure.