[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DRAFT Issue: TAILP-NIL (Version 2)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: DRAFT Issue: TAILP-NIL (Version 2)
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 88 16:41:35 CDT
- In-reply-to: Msg of 8 Oct 88 22:06 PDT from masinter.pa@XEROX.COM
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
> Current Practice:
> Symbolics Genera is consistent with TAILP-NIL:T.
> [Walter alleges TAILP-NIL:NIL is what all implementations already
> do, but since Genera is not in conformance, KMP regards that
> hypothesis as suspect. We need real data points, folks.]
The Explorer is consistent with TAILP-NIL:NIL, in accordance with the
1985 "clarifications" list, but I don't really have an opinion on
whether this is the best choice.